ubl message

Subject: File check

Hello UBL,

Comparing the files in PRD1 with the spreadsheets posted by Peter
(WD7, 6/30) and the schemas posted by Sylvia (7/4), I get the
following:

   CatalogueItemSpecificationUpdate was included in the PRD1
   schemas from February and is still in the WD7 spreadsheets but
   is missing from the latest batch of schemas (7/5).

   ForwardingInstruction in PRD1 changed to ForwardingInstructions
   in the latest spreadsheets and schemas.

   Reminder and TransportationStatus have been added to the set
   since PRD1.

Is this correct?

If so, should I expect a CatalogueItemSpecificationUpdate schema?

Jon