ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] WD7 model item: AttachedDocument

well spotted.  i am collecting the list of corrections from WD7 and will
add this to the list.

Alan Lemming (allem@wmdata.com) is taking over from Peter B. as
maintainer of the spreadsheets and once we get a stable set of chnages I
will ask him to publish a WD8.  It looks as if we will need to make
another generation of schemas anyway to fix other issues.  We should try
and get every possible correction into the WD8 spreadsheets before then.