ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Questions regarding VER15 and revised IND7 in NDR

Hi Ken
many thanks for your helpful considerations here.
I will update all rules with UBLExtension to pluralize.

On 19 Jul 2006, at 02:02, G. Ken Holman wrote:

> Hi folks,

Off-list Steve brought to my attention that the sample document
instances didn't have the schema version of "2.0" in their UBLVersionID
element.

My opinion is that this should be complied with.
> (1) That made me realize that the NDR says "UBLVersion" yet the
> spreadsheets say "UBLVersionID".  In fact the spreadsheets have
> "UBLSubsetID" and "UBLProfileID", whereas the NDR doesn't have the
> "ID" suffix to "UBLVersion" or "UBLSubset" but it does have it for
> "UBLProfileID".
>
> If this is a model error then I can modify my massaging stylesheets.
> If this is not a model error then the NDRs can be updated accordingly.

I will need someone to confirm if this is a model error or not. Can
someone please let me know because I want to update the NDRs today
during the work session and have them done so that GEFEG can proceed.
In my opinion the updating of the NDRs for consistency is required so
it becomes UBLVersionID, UBLSubsetID etc.