ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] CurrencyCodeContentType and CurrencyCodeType issues

i think we should also have a listSchemeURI of
"urn:un:unece:uncefact:codelist:specification:54217:2001" for currency
code in the QualifiedDataTypes schema. this is what we now have in the
spreadsheets.  so please note, i have updated the QDT schema in the
latest build.

also, why do the QualifiedDataTypes for code lists have:
<xsd:attribute name="listURI" type="xsd:anyURI" use="optional">
- when the spreadsheets say the values for ListURI should be the
genericode files, e.g.: "../codelist/gc/CurrencyCodeType.gc" ?

if this is in error we need to update those as well.