ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Linux puzzler

Many thanks to Ken for figuring this out.

I'm going to rule this change too trivial to worry about at this
stage and will simply correct the file in the version that gets
sent to OASIS Friday.  If anyone objects, say so and we'll restart
the ballot.

Jon

   Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 18:28:56 -0400
   From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>

   At 2006-07-23 07:05 -0700, jon.bosak@sun.com wrote:
   >The default validation setup in the val directory of the current
   >UBL 2.0 PRD2 release candidate works fine under XP, but not under
   >Linux.

   I finally found it, Jon.

   Please make the following editorial change to the
   UBL-CommonExtensionComponents-2.0.xsd file:

   Replace:

     <xsd:include schemaLocation="UBL-ExtensionContentDataType-2.0.xsd"/>

   with:

     <xsd:include schemaLocation="UBL-ExtensionContentDatatype-2.0.xsd"/>

   and it should work just fine.  Note the only
   change is "T" to "t" ... this is masked in
   Windows systems because of the insensitivity to letter case.