ubl message

Subject: SV: [ubl] IND7 UBLVersionID

Hi,

The documentation I was thinking of was specifically the NDR, to quote from
NDR
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19218/NDR-2006-07-19.pdf :

"UBL version information will also be captured in instances of UBL document
schemas
1189 via a ubl:UBLVersion element.
1190 [VER15] Every UBL document schema MUST include a required element named
1191 "UBLVersionID" as the first child of its root element. This element MUST
1192 have a default value that matches the value of the xsd:version attribute
of
1193 its containing schema.Every UBL document schema MUST include a required
1194 element named "UBLVersion" as the first child of its root element. This
1195 element MUST have a default value that matches the value of the
1196 xsd:version attribute of its containing schema."

I'm supposing that the NDR is not considered to be Informative, but is at a
higher level than schemas. Otherwise why have an NDR for schemas (is it
because one can then read the NDR to understand how Schemas are structured?
but I think the NDR could be quite a bit shorter then. ) It is of course true
that we will do things to bring both into agreement with each other, but I
wasn't thinking Schemas overrode the NDR but rather the opposite.

Anyway, it is for this reason I think we should be able to argue it is a
minor change.

By the way, I noticed that changes to the NDR were carried with in this
version. Is that the way it is supposed to be or has the metadata not been
rinsed from the document, or perhaps changes were carried with in converting
from another format?