ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 2006.07.31|08.01

[These minutes from last week were sent out two days in a row but
didn't make it through due to a massive server crash at OASIS.  I
finally sent them manually to a list of UBL TC members (not
observers) just before the Wednesday Atlantic TC call.  This
posting is to place them in the archive.]

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING
00:30 - 02:30 UTC TUESDAY 1 AUGUST 2006

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Andy Schoka
   Tim McGrath (vice chair)
   Kumar Sivaraman

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

      TM: APEC conference has been moved from Hanoi to Hoi-An.

      KS: Will mail schedule of upcoming X12 meetings.

   Review of Atlantic call

      No comments.

   Schedule review

      JB: We got PRD2 started in time to do comment disposition in
      Montréal.

      TM: SG is asking when we're expecting the SBS package.

      JB: Will do Support Package scheduling in Montréal.

      AS: Starting the Suppt Pkg planning with the pieces
      identified in NYC?

      JB: Yes.  What's the status of the samples and business
      scenarios?

      TM: PSC and TSC have agreed to do the samples as follows:
      PSC creates a purchase order, then TSC creates the
      corresponding set of transportation documents, then PSC
      creates the Despatch Advice and Invoice.  Unfortunately, PSC
      could not meet yesterday due to travel, etc.  Since most of
      the content group is not attending the meeting in
      Montréal, we can work in parallel by mail and get this
      part in the week after the plenary.  Then we will probably
      need to schedule a joint PSC/TSC conference call.

      TM: Is the new public comment system operative?

      JB: We're told that it went live on 21 July.

ACTION ITEM REVIEW

   ACTION: TM to provide the PRD1 -> PRD2 change log ASAP.

      Done.

   ACTION: TM to delegate spreadsheet corrections to PB when he
   gets back from vacation; aim to have the repackaging of the
   spreadsheets done by the end of the Montréal plenary.

      Pending.

   ACTION: GKH to check the revised spreadsheets.

      Pending.

   ACTION: TM to mail comment submitters with disposition of
   comments.

      Done.

   ACTION: JB to notify OASIS next time evidence of the bogus
   amazon.com subscription to ubl-dev pops up.

      Done.

OTHER BUSINESS

   JB: Note no Atlantic or Pacific calls for the next three weeks.
   The next Pacific call will be 28|29 August.

   JB: Status of process descriptions promised from DK?

   TM: Unknown.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC