ubl message

Subject: Fwd: ubl-comment Digest of: get.1_10

Hi Jon,

  Here's the messages in the archive post-crash. Please let me know if you did *not* receive these messages; that would indicate that the subscription process didn't work as expected.

Thanks!

Mary

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ubl-comment-help@lists.oasis-open.org < ubl-comment-help@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 14 Aug 2006 17:55:32 -0000
Subject: ubl-comment Digest of: get.1_10
To: marypmcrae@gmail.com

ubl-comment Digest of: get.1_10

Topics (messages 1 through 3):

test
        1 by: Mary McRae

UBL NDR 2.0
        2 by: Juerg Tschumperlin

UBL 2.0 public review comments: link labels
        3 by: Stan Swaren

Administrivia:

--- Administrative commands for the ubl-comment list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <ubl-comment-help@lists.oasis-open.org>

   <ubl-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

or for the digest to:

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    < ubl-comment-owner@lists.oasis-open.org>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.