ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Information items in 2-prd2-cd minimal instances

At 2006-08-16 08:33 +0800, Tim McGrath wrote:
>as it happens when trying to create sample
>instances with XMLSpy i used the 'only mandatory
>elements' option and got documents that looked
>like your reports, then went back and added the
>"out of band stuff".  this proved to me that the
>out of band stuff is sufficiently different for
>each implementation (and instance) to make it impossible to standardize.
>
>its true it wasn't an exhaustive test but in my
>mind we are close enough to the 80/20 line on this.

Excellent ... thanks for this feedback.  If you
feel that what is there now is still workable
with out-of-band additions, then I'm confident
the issue has been addressed enough that we can
continue with discussing the appropriateness of
the "using out-of-band stuff" idea with the models as they stand.

Thanks, Tim, for investing the time to think about this.

--
UBL/XML/XSLT/XSL-FO training:         Vårø, Denmark 06-09-25/10-06
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc