ubl message

Subject: Call for Participation for UBL International 2006 still open

Fellow TC members,

As described on the UBL International 2006
http://www.ublconference.com site, we are
continuing to look for two kinds of submissions:

  - symposium presentations by interested individuals (no fee to attend)
    - 30 to 45 minute lectures

  - tutorials by training organizations (fee set by each training organization)
    - full-day hands-on or lecture courses

To those interested in making submissions, please
go to the registration page and describe what it
is you wish to deliver.  We will review all
submissions and inform all submitters of whether
or not their presentations were accepted.  Many
thanks to those who have already made their submissions.

To those interested in attending, remember there
is no fee to attend the symposium day for UBL
International 2006 thanks to the generosity of
sponsors.  There are still free attendance seats
available to be reserved and there is still room
for more sponsors to sign up to make yet more free seats available.

Attendance at the fee-based full-day tutorials is
arranged directly with each training organization.

UBL International 2006 is being held November 13-17, 2006 in Allerød, Denmark.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Ken

p.s. In partnership with the Danish company
Infomenta http://www.infomenta.com Crane
Softwrights Ltd. is accepting registrations for
two commercial deliveries of our one-day
"Practical Universal Business Language
Deployment" that I will be delivering at the
conference, followed the week after by our
three-day XSLT 1.0 class and two-day XSL-FO 1.0
class at the Infomenta site (a beautiful
18th-century Danish farm) in Vårø, Denmark.

--
UBL/XML/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Vårø, Denmark 2006-10-02/06,11-20/24
UBL International 2006  2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com