ubl message

Subject: Monetary Total Re: [ubl] Update to Action Items for proposed PRD2to PRD3 change log

Hi Folks

I'm still pondering the proposed Monetary Total.
I understood that this was to allow Payable Amount
to be mandatory in some cases and optional in others
but I'm curious as to how this might be achieved.

Could we see a mock-up version of this BIE with
its various proposed qualifiers so as to assess this
completely new entity before it goes to public review.

My concerns are still that in many cases Payable Amount
has to be optional in Orders, Invoices, etc when it is
not known. And I don't see how it can be optional in one
association with a qualifier but mandatory in others.
What cleverness is to achieve this :-)

All the best

Stephen Green