ubl message

Subject: Genericode files and URIs naming rules

Hello UBL TC,
this is a question for the new Code List TC.

Is it possible to change the genericode file and URI naming rules to be
similar the XSDs ?

e.g.

Actual XSD file naming
URI:      urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:Catalogue-2

Filename: UBL-Catalogue-2.0.xsd
Actual Genericode file naming
URI:      urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:codelist:gc:AccountTypeCode-2.0

Filename: AccountTypeCodeType.gc
Genericode File and URI naming proposal (same as XSDs)
URI:      urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:codelist:gc:AccountTypeCode-2

Filename: AccountTypeCode-2.0.gc

I also do not have clear the reason why the version is specified into a
different way on XSD filenames and URIs:

-2.0  or just  -2

This is only a personal idea, I think simplicity and homogeneity are
essential for a global acceptance of UBL.

I hope it is useful.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

UBL ITLSC