ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Genericode files and URIs naming rules

Hello UBL TC,
about the genericode filenames please note I also removed the word "Type"
in my sample, this to reflect the same name used on the URI.

AccountTypeCodeType.gc  (now)

AccountTypeCode-2.0.gc  (proposed)

Ken, could you please evaluate this too ?

Thank you for all your explanations !

Roberto Cisternino

Roberto Cisternino