ubl message

Subject: PRD3 schema status

Hello UBL TC,

GEFEG informs me that recent changes to the FX product are
delaying the generation of schemas for PRD3.  I expect an update
tomorrow with time estimates that will enable us to decide whether
to wait for generated schemas from the revised FX or to go with
our fallback plan of generating schemas using the previous version
and implementing the necessary changes manually.

Jon