ubl message

Subject: SV: [ubl] FW: Latest Spreadsheets

Hi David

Thanks a lot for the schemas. According to the abreviation Tim told me that
they are not listed in the NDR but in the index file. Can anyone comment on
that? David would it help if we changed the UBL names in the schemas from
UUID to Universial Unique Identifier ?

Can anyone help David with the definition of ext:UBLExtension. When I open
this in xmlspy it reports an error.

I am sorry but I have found an editorial error in the spreadsheets after
having seen the schemas (I have forgotten to correct SubsetID to
CustomizarionID in the Order message). There may be other errors.

David, Alan and I are going to hold meeting tomorrow at 10 am CET about the
schemas. Please do you bedt to validate the schemas and post the findings to
the list.

Kind regards

Peter

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Sylvia Webb [mailto:swebb@gefeg.com]
Sendt: 5. september 2006 16:25
Til: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Michael Dill'; Kruppke, David
Emne: [ubl] FW: Latest Spreadsheets
Prioritet: Høj

Dear All,

As Berlin is skipped out from any UBL List server we have to send this
though Sylvia!

Enclosed commented and uncommented XSD based on the *.zef from Alan as of
yesterday.

Until now there was handcrafting for the following issues. These are now
done as follows:

1. the values ">" and """ and "'" are now expressed as they should be
(formerly &gt)

2. Additionally in element values """ and "'" are not expressed any more as
" and '.
Example:
formerly: <ElementName>&quot;Wayne&apos;s World&quot;</ElementName>
now: <ElementName>"Wayne's World"</ElementName>

3. Namespace nameschema as of NDR has been implemented (now " ...-2"
formerly "...-2.0")

4. ExtensionElement is now inserted in Maindocs and Namespace of the
ExtensionSchemas is declared and imported.

BUT the ExtensionType is different in respect of two elements:

3. Documentation-Namespace is now correctly declared (now
urn:un:unece:uncefact:documentation:2 and formerly:
urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CoreComponentParameters-2)

not yet solved

we MUST produce "UUIDID" from "Catalogue Reference. UUID. Identifier" wird
im Schema . reason: no abbreviation mention in the annex of the NDR for
"Universal Unique Identifier".
IF there was one THEN it could become
"Catalogue Reference. Universal Unique Identifier. Identifier" or "Catalogue
Reference. Universal Unique. Identifier"

Regards,

David Kruppke