ubl message

Subject: Gefeg proposes changes in CommonExtensionComponents

Title: AW: First PRD3 Schema Review
Hi

I dont thinks its at problem using cbc in the CommonExtensionComponents.

But respond asap. Gefeg is working on this today.

Alan Lund Lemming
WM-data
Lautrupvang 10
2750 Ballerup
Tlf.: +45 44 78 40 00
Fax: +45 44 78 40 01
Mobil: +45 25 18 81 58
Skype: alanlemming
mailto:allem@wmdata.com
http://www.wmdata.dk

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Fra: Frank Rast [mailto:rast@gefeg.com]
Sendt: on 06-09-2006 11:34
Til: Lemming Alan Lund
Cc: Michael Dill; David Kruppke; Sylvia Webb
Emne: AW: First PRD3 Schema Review

Hi Alan,

we proposed changes to the UBL-CommonExtensionComponents-2.0.xsd.

These proposed changes to UBL-CommonExtensionComponents-2.0.xsd in detail
are:

- remove the cbc namespace declaration
- remove the cbc import
- define ExtensionID as element
- substitute cbc:ID with ExtensionID
- define ExtensionName as element
- substitute cbc:Name with ExtensionName

The reasons for these changes are:

- a dependancy to cbc is not wanted because the cbc schema is derived from
the ccts data model.
- a cyclic dependency would be introduced into the namespace dependancy
graph of ubl

    illustration by prefix:

       ext <--- maindoc
        ^         |
        |         |
        |         |
       cbc <------*

- the naming scheme of the referenced elements in UBLExtensionType is to
prefix element names with "Extension" the use of ID and Name is an
exception to the naming scheme

Until we get a ok for this proposal we will use the
UBL-CommonExtensionComponents-2.0.xsd provided by you.
Since these are only minor changes that do have any impact on the semantic
expressed in the schema we hope it will be ok.

Best regards,

Frank Rast

GEFEG mbH
Storkower Strasse 207