ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 6 September 2006

One modification please:

>    AGREED that the qDT spreadsheet needs to be corrected to comply with the NDRs (per MG);

Actually, I said that the NDRs don't apply directly to the spreadsheet; they apply when you go from the spreadsheet ('the model') to the schema. It is the QDT schema that needs to comply with the NDRs. That may, or may not, require a change to the spreadsheet. If it does, it is due to a tool requirement, not the NDR.