ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Validation error in CreditNote

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the update. I was just about to press the send button for the
Kavi update.

Regards,
Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Borresen [mailto:PLB@itst.dk]
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 10:16 AM
To: swebb@gefeg.com
Cc: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org; ml@tritorr.com
Subject: SV: [ubl] Validation error in CreditNote

Hi Sylvia

I have just spoken with Mark Leith and he profer that we leave it is. He
think it is important that it is aligned with the invoice. So I will redraw
my request for new schemas. We stick we the scheams as they are. Sorry
Sylvia, I will buy you a beer in New Delhi for this (or the next time we
meet).

I will soon come up with an updated exampel for creditNote.

/Peter