ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Attention: ExtensionContentType complexType is missing

Good morning, Roberto, thank you for this input.

At 2006-09-28 00:34 +0200, roberto@javest.com wrote:
>please note as specified into my past message to JB the
>"ExtensionContentType" complexType is still missing into
>
>UBL-CommonExtensionComponents-2.0.xsd
>
>this causes every UBL xsd do not validate with the following error (e.g.
>using XERCES):
>
>org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name
>'ExtensionContentType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.
>
>(UBL-CommonExtensionComponents-2.0.xsd, PUB: null line/col: 151, 69)

But it would seem Xerces works in the val/ subdirectory without failure.

>I am sorry I thought that it was fixed already, I didn't checked this
>anymore for a long time. :((
>
>P.S. You can track the past discussion with the subject "[ubl] Linux
>puzzler", I think has been applied a different fix on that time.

Ah, if it was a Linux issue then this might be an
issue of the case of characters.

Jon, I just noted that the
CatalogManager.properties file in the val/
directory is 1.9Mb long, and it should be only 22 bytes long:

   catalogs=catalog.xml

I don't know what is in that file (it appears to
be binary?), but it prevents my val/ directory
from working under Linux when it is as it is.

Roberto, when I just replaced the
CatalogManager.properties with the above complete
one-line file, the val/ subdirectory worked just
fine for me under Linux.  That is using
Xerces.  I am not experiencing the problem you report.

Are you able to supply more details about your
problem?  I'm worried that you have found
something that no-one else on the committee can
replicate, but someone out in the user community may have a problem with.

Thanks!

--
UBL/XML/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Vårø, Denmark 2006-10-02/06,11-20/24
UBL International 2006  2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com