ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Agenda items for Singapore

Tim,
Might there be any topics that are more focused upon implementation and the
customizing of the schemas to subsets of the full schemas. Also important
would be the stylesheets for producing human friendly messages to look at.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 7:33 PM
To: jon.bosak@sun.com
Cc: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org

At the TSC meeting we starting thinking about...

* Completing supplementary package
    - sample document instances
    - customization white paper
* ATG2 NDR gap analysis

to these I would add...

* Workshop on marketing and promotion for UBL 2.0
* Procedures for maintenance of UBL 2.0

--
regards
tim mcgrath