ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] PRD3 inconsistency between spreadsheet and schemas

This is an error in the spreadsheets.  The UBLName should say
TransportServiceCode.

For some reason we dropped the formula for calculating UBL Names from
the Common spreadsheet.  It may be that because we have to manually make
entries for the UUID and URIs that it was easier this way.  However the
spreadsheets are now inconsistent. The document spreadsheets all use a
formula to create their UBL Names but the Common Library does not.  This
has created the possibilites for errors such as this.   I propose we put
the formula back in where they are valid ( not for UUID and URIs and
Status.Text) and correct the TransportServiceCode prior to submission of
the Committee Spec. to OASIS.  They are not substantive changes as the
schemas are correct.

Also, I have done a pass of the other names using the formula and found
that TransportServiceCode is the only problematic one.

Like Ken, I thought FX used the spreadsheet provided names for its
element names (so i would have thought both would say ServiceCode) but
now this doesn't appear to be the case.  Can someone say what actually
creates the schema element names?

--
regards
tim mcgrath