ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Error in schema file in latest build

Yes of course ... I didn't look at the top of the
file and I thought all our notices were at the top.

I suppose it doesn't matter where the copyright
is as long as it is somewhere in the file.  I'm
assuming it has been placed at the end, here, for
legibility.  Did you want me to adopt a
convention of placing the copyright notices at
the end of the files I am generating?  Is this
important enough to change code at this point?

Sorry for my oversight while trying to rush given our tight time lines.

--
UBL/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Allerød/Vårø Denmark 2006-11-13,17,20/24
UBL International 2006  2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com