ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] AGENDA FOR UBL TC MEETING IN SINGAPORE 6-10 NOVEMBER 2006

Tim,
Let me know if Ken's suggestion is ok, since I need to involve some CrimsonLogic's staff to attend some of the sessions.

Rgds
kama

-----Original Message-----
From: G. Ken Holman [mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 8:14 AM
To: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Connie Hing, Phaik See; Kenneth Teh

May I request a slight juggling of two items, please?

At 2006-11-01 08:04 +0800, Tim McGrath wrote:
>AGENDA FOR UBL TC MEETING IN SINGAPORE 6-10 NOVEMBER 2006
>  Tue 11/7 09:00-09:15 Work team coordination & setup
>           13:00-17:00 Breakouts
>                       1. UBL 2.0 Naming and Design Rules (NDR)
>                          - ATG2 NDR gap analysis
>                       2. Support package:
>                          - HISC mapping of new document types to Layout Keys
>                          - Code List support
>
>  Wed 11/8 09:00-09:15 Work team coordination & setup
>           09:15-12:00 Breakouts
>                       1. UBL 2.0 Naming and Design Rules (NDR)
>                          - ATG2 NDR gap analysis
>                       2. Support package
>                          - UBL Basic International Trade Scenario (BITS)
>           12:00-13:00 Lunch
>           13:00-17:00 Plenary
>                       UBL Customization Methodology
>                         - Customization white paper
>                         - Schema customization practicum
>                         - UBL 2.0 Small Business Subset (SBS)

Could we swap the afternoon of Wednesday with the afternoon of Tuesday?

I would like to have the customization and SBSC
discussion *before* the discussion of code list
support and HISC, as HISC will base its work on the results of SBSC and BITS.

And, if the NDR work finishes a bit early, then
I'll get the help of Mavis on the HISC stuff.

It isn't important, but looking at the proposal I
thought a new arragement might bear more fruit.

--
UBL/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Allerød/Vårø Denmark 2006-11-13,17,20/24
UBL International 2006  2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com