ubl message

Subject: Re: Revival of the SBSC work, and a proposed home for the UBL customization work

Just to clear up any confusion, I am speaking
here of moving the customization work into the
Small Business Subcommittee (SBSC):

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ubl-sbsc

and not into the Human Interface Subcommittee (HISC):

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ubl-hisc

BUT!  We could use help in HISC, too, since the
HISC work will be based on the SBSC work.  So
don't be shy to join up with us HISC
folks!  We'll be working on specifications for
the input and output of instances of UBL.

And, to clear up further confusion about HISC,
the HISC does *not* need stylesheet experience on
the committee ... we aren't writing stylesheets,
we are writing specifications so that those who
want to implement stylesheets or forms can do so
without having to learn all of UBL.

Please let me know (off list) if you have any
questions, unless of course you think the
questions might be of interest to other members.

--
UBL/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Allerød/Vårø Denmark 2006-11-13,17,20/24
UBL International 2006  2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com