ubl message

Subject: Missing information in Statement and reminder document

Title: Missing information in Statement and reminder document

Dear TC

During the review process of OIOUBL we found out that we are missing payment information on a statementline. There are no place to specify where to place what has been payed and when it has been payed. And to my mind this is a fundamental requirement for a Statement.

There are ways that this can be worked out, like using a document reference to specify the date of payment, applying an extension for this or specifying a new documenttype, localy used. Since the problem is global, the same for all usage of UBL I would like the UBL TC to suggest a solution for this, so every one does not using their own fixes.

Kind regards

Peter