ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL Swinger 1.0 - Community Edition (further install info)

Hello again,

please be advised that til 10:00 AM (GMT+1) I applied some deployment
changes to simplify your install experience.

Please find here some more useful info:

1) The install is based on Java Web Start, it means Java(tm) is required
on your computer (minimum SUN J2RE 1.5+)

2) You have to accept a Thawte Certificate in order to use UBL Swinger,
please just accept the certificate.

3) A workspace is necessary to UBL Swinger, the install process will ask
you to choose a directory where the workspace will be copied
automatically.
Basically the workspace will contain the UBL 1.0 /2.0 XML Catalogs.
The workspace is just a collection of XML Catalogs.

IMPORTANT !
After Workspace is successfully initialized you are kindly requested to
re-start the UBL Swinger interface... this is a little bug, I forgot to
refresh the tool after Workspace init.

That's it !
The BEST way to use it is:
A)

1) Choose an UBL Catalog
2) Choose an UBL Schema from Catalog
   ...A new UBL document will be realized

or

B)

1) Choose any UBL schema from your hard disk
2) Create a new document based on this schema using the "New Document"
button.

NOTE: The (A) practise is recommended as the Catalog play a key role to
let the document recognize code lists (genericode) and other features.
In few words without a precise Catalog you'll se the document without most
codelist comboboxes... thus you'll have to digit codes directly an a text
field.

Have a nice experience with this new tool !

Best regards

UBL ITLSC
co-chair
Roberto Cisternino

> Dear UBL Members and Developers,
> Ladies and Gentlements,
> please find an new easy-to-use UBL document editor I developed in my spare
> time:
>
> UBL Swinger 1.0 - Community Edition  (made in Italy)
>
> http://www.javest.com/
>
> Just follow the Spot...
>
> Best regards
>
> UBL ITLSC