ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 28 February 2007

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
16:00 - 18:00 UTC WEDNESDAY 28 FEBRUARY 2007

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Tony Coates
   Mavis Cournane
   Mike Grimley
   Betty Harvey
   Zarella Rendon
   Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

      None.

   Review of Pacific call

      No comments.

SUPPORT PAGE

   AGREED to add the Unimaze submission.

ISSUES LIST

   AGREED that BH will take the spreadsheet of open issues from TM
   and create another XML document (like the old issues list) that
   will allow people to add issues as needed.

   BH: Will rewrite the XSL script that generates Excel to produce
   ODF instead.

   ACTION: PSC and TSC to begin review of the issues left over
   from 2.0 development.

      Pending.

   JB: We need to gather and add issues turned up during the NES
   workshop 15 February and the UBL/TBG1 meeting this week.

   2/21: "JB: Will be suggesting that we develop a policy for
   resolving issues and publishing decisions regarding planned
   additions where developers can see them."

     Hold for a future agenda.

ET.GOV

   ACTION: JB to send AS notes on suggestions from SW.

NDR WORK

   ACTION: ZR and BH to work on getting the PDF right.

      Done.

   ACTION: TC to review the NDR draft by today.

      No one has reviewed the NDR document.

   ACTION: JB and BH commit to reviewing the NDR document by 14
   March.  Others are encouraged to participate in this review as
   well.  The review should also include comments on the generated
   PDF formatting.

   AS/BH: We really need a user-level intro to the code list
   methodology.

   AS: There are UNECE code lists other than that ones included in
   UBL 2.0.

   MG: It would be good to get input from implementers regarding
   the ATG2 hybrid global/local approach before we submit our
   comments to UN/CEFACT.

   AGREED to solicit input from ubl-dev with a 14 March deadline.

CUSTOMIZATION PAPER (PLACEHOLDER)

   ACTION: MC to find notes from Singapore and get started on the
   Customization Paper with MG.  It is understood that this takes
   a back seat to preparing for the ATG meeting in Dublin.

   (To be picked up after 3/14.)

OTHER ACTION ITEMS

   ACTION: MC to check with her management to see whether she
   can attend some of the UN/CEFACT Forum meeting in Dublin.

      Pending.

   ACTION: MG to check with his management to see whether he can
   attend the ATG2 interim meeting tentatively scheduled for
   Princeton.

      Pending.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

UPCOMING AGENDA ITEMS (NOT OTHERWISE ACCOUNTED FOR ABOVE)

   AGENDA (3/14): NDR editors report on findings regarding the
   "hybrid approach" in ATG2 NDR 2.0.

   AGENDA (3/14): NDR editors report on findings regarding the
   latest CCTS UML diagrams in progress.