ubl message

Subject: UBL Swinger 1.1 (Community Edition) has been released

Dear UBL entusiasts,
a new release of UBL Swinger is available for free at http://www.javest.com

Several bugs have been fixed, now MAC OS X and Unix users will have the
chance to use UBL Swinger too.

This release includes some enhancements for a better view and easier
validation.

Shortcut to Changes:
http://www.javest.com/products/UBLSwinger/1.1/UBLSwinger-1.1.jsp#changes

Many information are available online but I will deliver soon a DocBook
based User Guide with all information needed to install and use this
software.

The actual download is still based on Java(tm) Web Start, but I will
deliver soon a ZIP packaged deployment too.

MAC Users only note:
During the install process MAC users should avoid the "desktop
integration" feature which is not enough stable (please contact me for
further explanations).

Enjoy UBL Swinger, it is useful for presentations too thanks to its
friendly interface.

Best regards

UBL ITLSC
co-chair