ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 7 March 2007

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
16:00 - 18:00 UTC WEDNESDAY 7 MARCH 2007

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Tony Coates
   Mike Grimley
   G. Ken Holman
   Zarella Rendon
   Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

      None.

   Review of Pacific call

      No comments.

SUPPORT PAGE

   Nothing this week.

ISSUES LIST

   ACTION: PSC and TSC to begin review of the issues left over
   from 2.0 development.

      AS: The TSC has recognized this.

   2/14: "AGREED that we will restart the issues list with the
   ones left over from UBL 2.0, then start gathering new ones
   following the NES and UBL/TBG1 meetings over the next two
   weeks."

      NEW ACTION: JB to send a note to the ubl-psc list regarding
      review of the 2.0 leftovers and new items to add to the
      issues list.

ERRATA

   JB: Our first UBL 2.0 erratum has been discovered in the
   country code list included in UBL 2.0:

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-dev/200703/msg00015.html

   See section 3.5 of the latest OASIS TC Process, which says that
   we can promulgate "Approved Errata," but only at six-month
   intervals (which means that we probably don't want to just jump
   right into this) and only if the changes are not substantive,
   which appears to boil down to the question of whether an
   application that does not incorporate a given correction will
   therefore be noncompliant.  We need to consider both our errata
   publication strategy and the narrower question of whether a
   correction in this case is substantive.

   AS: This could be a topic for the F2F.

   AGENDA (May UBL TC meeting in Manhattan): Publication of
   Approved Errata.

ET.GOV

   ACTION: JB to send AS notes on suggestions from SW.

      Done.

      NEW ACTION: AS to follow up with SW.

NDR WORK

   they can see formatting problems.

CUSTOMIZATION PAPER (PLACEHOLDER)

   ACTION: MC to find notes from Singapore and get started on the
   Customization Paper with MG.  It is understood that this takes
   a back seat to preparing for the ATG meeting in Dublin.

   (To be picked up after 3/14.)

OTHER ACTION ITEMS

   ACTION: MC to check with her management to see whether she
   can attend some of the UN/CEFACT Forum meeting in Dublin.

      Pending.

   ACTION: MG to check with his management to see whether he can
   attend the ATG2 interim meeting tentatively scheduled for
   Princeton.

      Pending.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

UPCOMING AGENDA ITEMS (NOT OTHERWISE ACCOUNTED FOR ABOVE)

   AGENDA (3/14): NDR editors report on findings regarding the
   "hybrid approach" in ATG2 NDR 2.0.

   AGENDA (3/14): NDR editors report on findings regarding the
   latest CCTS UML diagrams in progress.