ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 19|20 March 2007

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING
00:30 - 02:30 UTC TUESDAY 20 MARCH 2007

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Tim McGrath (vice chair)
   Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

      ACTION: AS to look for Washington area speaking
      opportunities the week of 16 April.

         AS: Working on USDOT for 19 April.  Calendar add: will be
         at the SGML/XML meeting.

      JB: Need to add October UBL workshop in Rome.

   Liaison reports

      Sign off on submission of UBL 2.0 library to UN/CEFACT TBG17:
      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200703/msg00022.html

         We congratulate TM for his work on this.

         TM: No comments received.

         AGREED to accept this draft for submission to TBG17.

   Subcommittee report: PSC

      TM: Members are busy this week with the NES implementation
      guide and will be meeting next week at the UN/CEFACT Forum.

   Subcommittee report: TSC

      AS: No meeting last week.

      ACTION: AS to request Kama to review the TBG17 submission.

   Review of Atlantic call

      No comments.

   Support Page maintenance

      No requested additions this week, but we need to discuss the
      addition of events such as the Italian UBL Workshop:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-itlsc/200703/msg00000.html

         AGREED to put events such as the Italian UBL Workshop on
         our event calendar and put a persistent link from the
         support page to the calendar.

         AGREED on this general principle: We would like to build
         the Support Page into an ongoing reference for both
         implementers and potential implementers of UBL, and to
         this end we encourage everyone in the UBL community to
         propose resources helpful to implementers, such as
         events, articles, products, and services.

UBL TC MEETING IN MANHATTAN 7-11 MAY 2007

   AGREED to hold closing plenary Thursday afternoon with
   additional half-day work session Friday morning.

   Current agenda:

      Customization paper
      Publication of "Approved Errata"
      Minor revision prediction policy
      Code list revision policy

   AGREED to add "Collaboration with UN/CEFACT."

   AS: Are observers welcome?

   JB: Yes (as always), but they need to inform me in advance.

UBL TC MEETING IN EUROPE 24-28 SEPTEMBER 2007

   TM: Nothing new this week.

OTHER ACTION ITEMS

   ACTION: All TC members to review the current UBL 2.0 NDR
   document.

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22992/UBL-NDR-2-20070207.pdf

OTHER BUSINESS

   AGREED to skip the Pacific TC call next week (26|27 March) and
   resume the week after (2|3 April).

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC