ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Digital Signature

Hi Oriol, all,

Speaking personally, I think this was one of the reasons we
wanted the extensions element in UBL. Plus the need to add
other data like PDF and/or ledger data, hence the need for
more than one extension element in the extension 'container'
ABIE. Another reason was for simply extending the documents
but that is more a matter of customisation and came along
later. That's my take on it from memory. So it shouldn't
break NDR at all of course.

All the best

Stephen Green