ubl message

Subject: No UBL TC calls this week

Hello UBL TC,

As always, there are no TC conference calls the week after a
face-to-face TC meeting.  Our regular schedule will resume next
week.

For those of you waiting for a reply from me, apologies -- travel
followed by a nearly disastrous software problem have left me very
far behind in answering mail.  (And right now I can't even access
incoming mail -- but that's another story.)  Everything's in the
queue, and I'll be catching up over the next 2-3 days.

Jon