ubl message

Subject: UBL International 2007 - October 1-5, 2007 - Madrid, Spain

cc: UBL Dev, XML Dev, UBL TC

I'm very excited to announce the UBL
International 2007 conference and symposium in
Madrid, Spain the week of October 1-5, 2007:

   http://www.ublconference.com/200710/index.html

Para ver esta información en español, por favor
visite la página de la conferencia en:

   http://www.ubl.org.es/

The conference is hosted by Albalia Interactiva
(Spain), and the co-organizers are Invinet
Sistemes (Spain), Eurobits (Spain), Crane
Softwrights Ltd. (Canada), and the UBL Spanish
Localization Subcommittee (ESLSC).

At this early stage we are looking for:

(1) - sponsorship for the one-day free symposium from interested vendors, and

(2) - training companies to offer related
training classes the rest of the week.

This is our second event after having had a very
successful conference and symposium near
Copenhagen, Denmark last November where we had
sufficient sponsorship to pay for 120 free seats
for the one-day symposium and there were three
companies offering commercial training classes
over the other four days of the conference week:

   http://www.ublconference.com/200611/index.html

Attendee registration will open in July 2007 so
we hope to have sponsorship lined up by then to
allocate free seats for the one-day symposium in
Madrid October 4, 2007.  It will also help to
announce vendors who will be delivering
commercial training courses over the other five days.

Please consider your interest in participating at
the conference and please follow the links on the
conference web site for more information.  If we
do not get sufficient sponsorship or training
participation then any or all of the days of the week may be cancelled.

Thank you!

p.s. UBL International will consider other offers
to host the conference in 2008 and beyond, for up
to two events per year ... for more details please see:

   http://www.ublconference.com/hosting/index.html

--
Upcoming hands-on training(Europe 2007): XSL-FO Jun 11; UBL Oct 01
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc