ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 21|22 May 2007

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING
TUESDAY 22 MAY 2007

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   G. Ken Holman
   Tim McGrath (vice chair)
   Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

      AS: Will get dates for TBG3 meeting in July.

   Liaison reports

      TM: The CEN/ISSS workshop on public eprocurement appears to
      have gone well.  UBL will form the basis for the
      specifications to be developed by the project.

   Subcommittee report: PSC

      TM: The PSC has been focused on the convergence with TBG1.
      Mark Leitch and Martin Forsberg have joined TBG1 to advance
      this work.  The next TBG1 interim meeting will take place
      5-8 June in Brussels.  TBG1 is now responsible for the
      procurment parts of UNeDocs.

   Subcommittee report: TSC

      AS: Met last week.  The major topic was a debrief on the
      transportation breakout session at the TC meeting in
      Manhattan.  That session was very positive, and it was
      agreed that the Danish representatives would join the 7 June
      TSC meeting if approved by the Danish standards organization
      with which they are associated.

   Review of Atlantic call

      No comments.

   Support page submissions

      None this week.

FIRST ITALIAN AND SPANISH SPREADSHEET REVIEW

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/24052/ubl20prd10es.zip
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/24053/ubl20prd10it.zip

   AGREED to start the public review process.

   GKH: We can capture all this in a genericode file.

   JB: And I would be happy to call this the Dictionary per se.

DISPOSITION OF CODE LIST METHODOLOGY WORK

   Should we transfer the code list methodology to the OASIS Code