ubl message

Subject: UBL-2.0 persistencing

hi all,

based on UBL-2.0 schemata we've designed a data model and a sample Data Base. This is an exercise i imagine many of you have already done in the past. We're finding some interesting issues about how to map the XSD model into the Data Model and vice-versa (as far as we're also marshalling/unmarshalling).  One of those issues is related to ClassificationScheme and ClassificationCategory.

Is there anyone out there on top of this kind enough to share her/his experiences?

Regards,
Enric