ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL-2.0 persistencing

The Classification Scheme and Category are used when requested a
Catalogue to denote the classification (and category) of items
required.  For example certain UN/SPSC categories.

These simple hierarchical structures were used as placeholders while we
await a recommendation for catalogue classifications being developed by
the CEN eCat workshop.