ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Spanish and Italian UBL 2.0 IDD drafts

Two repairs need to be made:  in the Waybill spreadsheet of both
packages, the UBLName in cell C6 is currently the word "FALSE" and
should be the word "CustomizationID".

This echoes the erratum for UBL 2.0 for the same UBLName in the
shipped Waybill spreadsheet.

--
Upcoming public training: XSLT/XSL-FO Sep 10, UBL/code lists Oct 1
Male Cancer Awareness Jul'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc