ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Attendees at Stockholm Plenary and CEFACT Forum - update

I'm assuming there are no OASIS issues w.r.t. the
UN/CEFACT IPR policy and about making
presentations on OASIS specifications to the Forum:

   http://www.unece.org/cefact/cf_plenary/plenary06/trd_cf_06_11e.pdf

Please advise if there are any issues we need to
be aware of.  The registration for the forum
indicates acceptance of these terms.

Thanks!

--
Upcoming public training: XSLT/XSL-FO Sep 10, UBL/code lists Oct 1
Male Cancer Awareness Jul'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc