ubl message

Subject: Leadership of the Transportation Subcommittee

Hello UBL,

After a great run as UBL TSC chair, Kamarudin Bin Tambi (aka Kama)
has been assigned by CrimsonLogic to other government work in
Singapore.  We're sad to see Kama depart the effort, but we can
well understand his management's desire to employ his considerable
talents in other projects.

Andy Schoka, a key TSC participant, has kindly agreed to serve as
interim chair of the TSC until we can find a permanent
replacement.  If no one objects to this arrangement, the TSC will
soon resume its meeting schedule under his direction.

If anyone has the funding and transportation expertise to serve as
a chair or co-chair of the TSC, please contact me offline.

Jon