ubl message

Subject: Mr. Mark Leitch

Hello UBL TC,

It is my sad duty to inform you that Mark Leitch, chair of the UBL
Procurement Subcommittee, died today around noon UK time.  He was
47 years old.  He is survived by his wife, Judith, and daughters
Louise (9) and Olivia (14).

Those members of the TC who had the privilege of working with Mark
over the last few years will miss his intelligence and wit.  I'm
sure that I speak for all of us in regretting his passage.

Jon