ubl message

Subject: Revised multiple-language UBL 2 summary reports now available (UBL-TC)

Hello all,

I've just married my earlier HTML hyperlinked UBL 2 model report with
each of the languages of the UBL 2 International Data Dictionary
(IDD) by using the genericode files I published earlier.

The result is now three separate suites of hyperlinked HTML reports,
one for each language, where the definitions and the alternative
business terms use the IDD fields.  Thus someone wishing to navigate
the UBL 2 models in Spanish or Italian can do so through these HTML
tables and hyperlinks (rather than the spreadsheet files) and see the
two fields in each respective language.

These files can be downloaded from the "Free resources" section of
our web site, following the links in the first section to the UBL
resources and on that page to the "Report resources" where you'll see
"Crane's UBL 2.0 model summary reports" in each of the three
languages.  (I've not provided the direct link here in case it
changes and puts the archived link out of date; our web site is
linked below in my trailer.)

As always I invite feedback (off list) as to whether or not these
resources are as useful to others as they are to me (at least the
English one!).

cc: UBL-Dev, UBL TC

--
Upcoming public training: XSLT/XSL-FO Sep 10, UBL/code lists Oct 1
Male Cancer Awareness Jul'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc