ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Revised multiple-language UBL 2 summary reports now available (UBL-TC)

At 2007-09-10 11:00 +0200, roberto@javest.com wrote:
>it could be nice to have this available live on each LSC site.

Could I ask you please that interested LSCs point to the resource on
the Crane web site so that there is only one master copy on the web
at any one time, and interested parties obtain the latest?  I am
worried that copies posted elsewhere will not keep up to date while I
think of improvements to the content.

I hope you find the resource useful.

--
Upcoming public training: XSLT/XSL-FO Sep 10, UBL/code lists Oct 1
Male Cancer Awareness Jul'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc