ubl message

Subject: Latest AGENDA FOR UBL TC MEETING IN STOCKHOLM 24-28 SEPTEMBER 2007

Note changes:
* we will open the teleconference call number each evening to allow US
participation.
* we will have a discussion about the Procurement Subcommittee situation
on the Monday morning.
* CEFACT Agenda published
(http://www.uncefactforum.org/MEETINGS/Forum%20Schedule.htm)
* CEFACT Lunch and Learn Tuesday "UBL convergence"
* All lunch times 13:00-14:00 to synchronize with CEFACT schedule
* Added Internet access information

    AGENDA FOR UBL TC MEETING IN STOCKHOLM 24-28 SEPTEMBER 2007

MEETING LOGISTICS

The meeting will take place at the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise
offices in
Näringslivets Hus, Stockholm, colocated with the UN/CEFACT Forum.   For
precise details see http://www.uncefactforum.org/MEETINGS/Venue.htm.

Also, to be officially recognized at the CEFACT Forum meetings
participants will  need nomination from their country's head of
delegation. Contact tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au   for details

At this stage i suggest we rendevouz in the registration area at
08:45-09:00 and then find our allocated room.

HOTELS

See: http://www.uncefactforum.org/MEETINGS/Accomodation.htm

Holman at:
Karlavägen 43
SE-102 46 Stockholm
http://www.scandic-hotels.com/park
McGrath at:
RYGERFJORD HOTEL & HOSTEL
Södermälarstrand, Kajplats 12-14
S-118 25 STOCKHOLM
Web: www.rygerfjord.se
Grimley at:
Hilton Stockholm Slussen hotel
<http://echo.epsilon.com/WebServices/EchoEngine/T.aspx?l=H_471868733_174861_2029_212307124>

Guldgrand 8, Box 15270 Stockholm.
Cournane at:
Mornington Hotel, Nybrogatan 53, 102 44 STOCKHOLM
Tel +46 (0)8 507 33 000.

FORMAT

Opening plenary Monday all day, closing plenary Friday afternoon.
For the remainder of the week participants are expected to participate
in   meetings with UN/CEFACT working groups.
On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday we will meet (somewhere) from
17:0-18:00   to discuss the day's events.

EXPECTED ATTENDANCE
 Tim McGrath,
Andy Schoka,
Ken Holman,
Mavis Cournane,
Kim Sung Hyuk
Mike Grimley
 Tommy Lyons
 Martin Forsberg
 Peter Borresen (M)
 Ole Ellerbæk Madsen
 Adam Arndt
 Tony Coates (M)

Attending by phone:
TIME ZONE (CEST, UTC/GMT+2)

Morning plenary calls typically begin at 09:15 local time (fifteen
minutes after the nominal start time).  To find the
local time corresponding to 09:15 in Stockholm, check the following URL:

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=24&month=9&year=2007&hour=9&min=15&sec=0&p1=239

TELEPHONE CONFERENCE INFORMATION

Dial-in access will be provided during the plenaries at the  number
given below.  Note that we are holding plenaries every
day of the week except Friday and that these plenaries offer  voting
members an opportunity to register their attendance at
the meeting.

   UBL CONFERENCE BRIDGE
   U.S. domestic toll-free number: (866)839-8145
   Int. access/caller paid number: +1 865 524-6352
   Access code: 5705229#

   *** Please remember to mute your phone when not speaking.
          Mute: *6 Unmute: *7
   *** Please DO NOT place your phone on "hold," as this often
          puts music on the line.

A/C POWER AT UBL MEETINGS

Every participant using a device that consumes AC power is
reminded to bring a three-way tap to the meeting room in which
he or she intends to participate.    Sweden uses the Europlug
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europlug)

INTERNET ACCESS AT VENUE

It appears we have several options for Internet acess.  See:
http://www.informus.se/cgi-win/kusok3.exe?sprak=e&vad=K&funktion=FAKTA&mall=facts&kundid=11485&antal=-1&stylesheet=/csslib/imab.css

WINE AND CHEESE

Our traditional wine-and-cheese party will be held on the Thursday (27
Sept).
Participants are invited to bring a bottle of their local wine but given
air travel restrictions appropriate snacks are also acceptable.

UN/CEFACT Reception

Note that on Wednesday evening (26 Sept) there is a UN/CEFACT reception
at the   Stockholm City Town Hall (where the Nobel Prize dinner is hosted).

AGENDA

Plenary items
   Customization
   Versioning by namespace (GKH)
   Calculation models (GKH)
   Update package and UBL 2.1
   UN/CEFACT relationship
   The week's meeting logistics

PRELIMINARY MEETING SCHEDULE

At this meeting the Monday and Friday session will be full plenary
sessions.
For the remainder of the week participants are expected to participate
in meetings with   UN/CEFACT working groups. An agenda for these has
been posted at: http://www.uncefactforum.org/MEETINGS/Forum%20Schedule.htm

The schedule shown here is subject to revision as the week progresses.

Mon 24 Sept 09:00-09:15 Meet & greet;
                     09:15-12:00 Opening plenary
                        Report from the vice-chair (McGrath)
                        HISC report (Holman)
                        SBSC report (Holman)
                        TSC report (Andy Schoka)
                        PSC status (Peter Borresen)
                        NES, CEN/ISSS WS/BII (Peter Borresen)
                        Other reports (if any)
                        Update package and UBL 2.1 release (McGrath)
                        UN/CEFACT relationship (McGrath)
                        This week's meeting logistics
         13:00-14:00 Lunch
         13:00-17:00 Afternoon plenary
                        Customization(Grimley, Cournane, McGrath)
                        Versioning by namespace (Holman)
                        Calculation models (Holman)
         17:00-18:00 Open Plenary debrief: Teleconference Call Open

Tue 25 Sept 12:30-13:00 Lunch and Learn "UBL Convergence"
                    17:00-18:00 Daily debrief: Teleconference Call Open

Wed 26 Sept 17:00-18:00 Daily debrief: Teleconference Call Open
            19:00 UN/CEFACT Reception

Thu 27 Sept 09:00-10:30 Meeting with TBG17
            17:00-18:00 Daily debrief: Teleconference Call Open
            18:00-19:00 Wine and Cheese (see above)

Fri 28 Sept 09:00-10:30 UN/CEFACT Group Plenary meetings
           11:00-12:30 UN/CEFACT Forum Closing Plenary

           12:30-13:00 Lunch
           13:00-15:00 UN/CEFACT relationship
           15:00-16:00 Week's debrief: Teleconference Call Open

Tim McGrath
Vice-Chair, OASIS UBL TC

--
regards