ubl message

Subject: New UBLer version

  Hello UBL people,

I'm pleased to announce there's a new version of UBLer available at
http://ubler.staro.es .

It comes bundled with a real UBL-2.0-based Study Case, CODICE, the
eProcurement project managed by the Spanish General Directorate of State
Assets (Ministry of Economy and Finances).

The artifact implemented to study and test it is an Ant build file. This
build file provides tasks for:

                        1) Reading and validating strict UBL-2.0 NDR
based Spreadsheet model
                        2) Generating UBL-2.0 compliant W3C Schemata
from the mentioned Spreadsheet model
                        3) Validating the grammar of the UBLer-2.0
auto-generated Schemata
                        4) Generating a JAXB custom file for automatic
binding the Schemata to Java Source Code
                        5) Generating XML Serializable/Unserializable
source and compiled POJOs

I hope you enjoy it and find it useful. Any comments about this work
will be appreciated.

Looking forward your news,

Enric Staromiejski