ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Revised update list

Hello Saito-san,

Thank you for reminding me of the JPLSC comments.  A review should
certainly be part of the work of preparing the update package, and
I regret the omission of this item from the update list.  At the
moment, we are prevented from carrying out an adequate review of
the JPLSC comments by the absence of certain members who are
traveling abroad, but I will put this on the Pacific call agenda
beginning with the meeting of 6 November.

Best regards,

Jon

   Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:26:18 +0900
   From: Yukinori Saito <saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp>
   Cc: =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCJTglYyU5JUglNyU5JUYlYCFLRURCZU1NGyhC?=
    <tetsuya_tashiro@justsystem.co.jp>,
           =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCQFBMfTI9M1g5KTZINigycSFLPmVMbk1NGyhC?=
    <kueno@iea.att.ne.jp>,
           =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCQmc6ZTkpNkhCZzNYIUtGYkYjTU0bKEI=?=
    <naitoh@is.oit.ac.jp>,
           =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCQmdETT4mMnEhSzBLRiNNTRsoQg==?=
    <N.Itoh@otsuka-shokai.co.jp>

   Dear Jon Bosak,
   As I have post the Japanese translation results of UBL 2.0 to UBL mailing
   list on September 22, 2007, JPLSC have had some questions and comments
   during Japanese translation working. The attached document is the JPLSC's
   comments to UBL 2.0. I think that JPLSC's comments include some update items
   regarding UBL 2.0.
   Would you please review the JPLSC's comments?
   Best Regards,
   Yukinori Saito
   Yukinori Saito
   Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
   e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
   Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513