ubl message

Subject: Status of the HISC output specification development

Hi folks!

While this is targeted to HISC, I'm copying the whole UBL TC to bring
this to your attention, hoping that we might get some assistance with
the UBL 2.0 to UN Layout Key mappings.

With the assistance of Oriol an Roberto having given me the required
mappings, I've completed the specification of the UBL 2.0 Invoice to
the UNLK UN380 Invoice form:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=25985

There is enough information now embedded in the output specification
that I can synthesize automatically the layout of the stylesheets
that I've made publicly available on our web site.  The
implementation of the mapping is done by hand, again from the
specification.  This proves, to me, that the specification must be
complete enough for any vendor to make a matching implementation in
any technology.

That's the goal, but only one of the thirty-one document types is
done ... others are at various stages of development, and that is
covered in the index file of the package.

There is a readme file as well that is used by specification writers
to embed in a specification document and implementers to harvest from
a specification document.

BTW, I've brought the status of the work to light on the home page of
the committee, in an effort to remind visitors they can join the
committee to help, or they can submit their contributions through the
OASIS feedback mechanism:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ubl-hisc

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you can
contribute to any of the formatting specifications.

Thanks!

--
Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes: Austin TX,Jan-2008
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc