ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 24 October 2007

i fully understand Eduardo's concerns and do try to not use this term -
but everyone else we deal with uses it as Jon indicated.  Where forced
(with UN/CEFACT) i try to ensure that it is understood we are not giving
them anything.

thanks for raising this (again) as it is important we keep these
distinctions clear.

--
regards
tim mcgrath