ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] [GC] Additional metadata

By the way, I'd regard this (somewhat warily) as a situation which
could (perhaps a little hypothetically) provide an example of a
constraint which cannot be expressed with NDR alone (that standing
action for PSC in the minutes) when UBL provides a workaround for
this quantity/measure/UOM codelist unsuitability issue. Such a
workaround might be one which forbids the use of codes 'light year',
etc, etc in quantities in order, invoice, etc. This would be a job
for Schematron - comic strip overtones there :-)

Best regards
--
Stephen Green

Partner