ubl message

Subject: Default ballot: April 2008 UBL TC meeting in Bologna

Hello UBL TC,

As Ken has just announced, ENEA, the Italian National Agency for
New Technologies, Energy and the Environment, has kindly agreed to
host our April meeting 14-18 April 2008 in Bologna.  Many thanks
to ITLSC co-chairs Arianna Brutti (ENEA) and Roberto Cisternino
for arranging this.

If you approve our acceptance of this offer, no action is
required.  If you are a voting member of the TC and object to our
acceptance of this offer, signify your objection by mail to the
ubl list no later than COB 25 December 2007.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC