ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 9 January 2008

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 9 JANUARY 2008

ATTENDANCE

   Peter Borresen
   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Tony Coates
   Mavis Cournane
   Betty Harvey
   Larry Tanner

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

      None.

   Review of Pacific call (except items noted below)

      No comments.

   Support page maintenance

      No submissions this week.

UBL 2.1 ISSUES LIST

   ACTION (12/19): BH to create a new issues list and create a link to
   the old one if TM wants to use it for reference.

      Done:

         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200712/msg00026.html

WORK SCHEDULE

   From the Pacific minutes:

   "AGREED to move U.P. PRD deliveries to the week before the
   meeting in Manhattan and finish up the PRD at the meeting.

   ACTION: JB to revise the work schedule spreadsheet."

MANHATTAN MEETING PLANNING

   MC: MC/MG will aim to have Chapter 1 of the Customization
   Guidelines ready for review by Wednesday afternoon of the
   meeting.

   PB: Ule Madsen will attend and wishes to meet with GKH to
   discuss HISC.

   JB: That gives us a preliminary schedule something like this:

      Monday morning: opening plenary
      Monday afternoon through Wednesday morning: breakouts
      Wednesday afternoon: Plenary discussion of Customization
         Guidelines
      Thursday morning: breakouts
      Thursday afternoon: closing plenary + wine & cheese
      Friday morning: work session

   And expected attendance as follows:

      In person:

         Jon Bosak (chair)
         Mavis Cournane
         Mike Grimley
         G. Ken Holman
         Ule Madsen
         Andy Schoka
         Mike Onder (Monday only)

      By phone: TBD

   JB: Note that anyone deciding to attend at the last minute must
   notify me in advance so that their name can be entered into the
   building security system.

2008 TC MEETING SCHEDULE

   See Pacific minutes.  The 14-18 April 2008 F2F in Bologna is
   now official.

   PB: Martin Forsberg and I will be at the meeting in Bologna to
   work on procurement content.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   See Pacific minutes (no change).

OTHER BUSINESS

   PB: Have we resolved the SAP patent issue?

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200711/msg00015.html
      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200711/msg00026.html
      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200711/msg00027.html
      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200712/msg00013.html
      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200712/msg00014.html

   JB: If we don't get a response to our message to Claus von
   Riegen dated 11 December 2007 within the next couple of weeks,
   we will assume that we have correctly interpreted SAP's
   position.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC